Our rich Vanilla Egg is made with double strength vanilla and whole eggs for a tender crumb and light sweetness.
Eaten most often on the Jewish Sabbath and all Jewish holidays (with the exception of Passover), when braided into the traditional challah shape. Also makes great French toast!
UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), WATER, SUGAR, EGGS, CANOLA OIL, VANILLA EXTRACT, YEAST, SALT.
Serving Size 1/2-inch Slice (41g), Servings Per Container About 18
Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Calories from Fat 25, Total Fat 3g (5% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 60mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate 23g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV)